Homepage - Instytut Pileckiego
- Performance: "Executed Song"
Performance: "Executed Song"
The event will consist of three parts, united by a culture that has been protected by Ukrainian identity over the centuries. We will get acquainted with her character through dialogue with three generations.
- SAVING UKRAINIAN ARCHIVES
SAVING UKRAINIAN ARCHIVES
UKRAINISCHE ARCHIVE RETTEN – „Saving Ukrainian Archives” is a fundraising campaign organized by the Pilecki Institute in Berlin and RAZAM in cooperation with the Alliance of Ukrainian Organizations e.V. and the Ukrainian Orthodox Church Parish
- Humanitarian aid for Ukraine - in cooperation with the Ukrainian Diaspora
Humanitarian aid for Ukraine - in cooperation with the Ukrainian Diaspora
In cooperation with the Ukrainian Diaspora. You can leave relief supplies for Ukraine at our institute at Pariser Platz 4A From Monday to Friday between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Raphael Lemkin Center for Documenting Russian Crimes in Ukraine
Raphael Lemkin Center for Documenting Russian Crimes in Ukraine
In response to the Russian attack on Ukraine and reports of Russian military actions against civilians, the Pilecki Institute has established the Raphael Lemkin Center for Documenting Russian Crimes in Ukraine.
- Seminar on Lemkin´s legacy
Seminar on Lemkin´s legacy
"Reflecting on Lemkin’s legacy. Contemporary relevance of the concept of genocide." - Seminar accompanying the exhibition "Lemkin: Witness to the Age of Genocide"
- Tag der Archive
Tag der Archive
- #2NATIONS4FREEDOM - UKRAINIANS & BELARUSIANS AGAINST EVIL
#2NATIONS4FREEDOM - UKRAINIANS & BELARUSIANS AGAINST EVIL
Our special event on 18.03.2022
- The Geography of a Genocide: Putting the Holodomor on the Map
The Geography of a Genocide: Putting the Holodomor on the Map
- Congratulations 2022 Exercising Modernity Scholarship recipients!
Congratulations 2022 Exercising Modernity Scholarship recipients!
Four winners have been selected
- Perspectives on the 20th century
Perspectives on the 20th century
A new article series. It contains concise and succinct articles which are based on cutting-edge research and are intended to serve as a platform for critical and stimulating discourse.